The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training
Help me raise $4,500 by March 17th!!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

fundraising update

I just want to say another big thank you! In the past 3 days, I've received over $200 worth of donations! I'm up to $404.80, just $325 away from the $725 I need by our re-commitment date at the end of March. If you've made a donation in the past month, look for your donation receipt in the mail soon! If not, you can still donate by clicking here or contacting me for my address to send a check made out to the LLS.

I also appreciate the letters I've received in addition to donations. They've all been super supportive and encouraging. Just when I was beginning to doubt whether or not I'd really be able to do this, I was blessed with inspiration to keep training.

Well, time for a run! Have a great day everyone!

0 comments: