The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training
Help me raise $4,500 by March 17th!!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

pictures as promised

OK, so I don't like the way blogspot uploads pictures. They're all out of order now, so go by the captions since there is really no time-line.


Kristen, Kelly, and me at the very end of Sunday. We were exhausted.

We headed into the park shortly after I finished the 1/2 marathon. What a day.


After crossing the finish line and getting some food into me.


Two thumbs up at mile 8 :)

4 a.m. race day


Still sticking to the fact that this is how I felt at mile 9.


My first race bib!


The hot tub felt good after that long weekend


A yummy dinner at Jumby Bay (or something along those lines)


1/2 mile to go at this point....


Subtract 21 minutes from that time and that's how long it took me to get to mile 10


Dang! I was distracted by Capt. Jack Sparrow asking me why everyone was walking. Gee, it was mile 11, what did he expect?


The handsome heroes :)


The Genie!!!


with the Chipmunks and my new race friends :)


we ran through Cinderella's castle!


stopping at mile 4 to get a pic with Kristen and Kelly (and to hand-off my gross sweatshirt)


the sun was finally starting to come up :)


At the start line in my Corral at about 5:30am. It was dark and FREEZING!

0 comments: