The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training
Help me raise $4,500 by March 17th!!!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Disney Princess Half-Marathon

Well folks, I went to Florida for a few days and just got back Tuesday evening. I'm proud to say that I finished the Disney Princess Half-Marathon, my first race ever. I didn't really treat it like a race though. I just wanted to finish and not be swept from the course from being too slow. I finished in 3 hours, 32 minutes, and 17 seconds. But, I think I could easily take 20 minutes off of that time for the bathroom stops and the many times I stopped to get pictures with Disney characters (they were all along the course - soooo much fun).

I'll have to update with some pictures later :)They gave us a disposable camera, so that's what I carried with me during the race. I have to get my film developed.

0 comments: